Those who are a part of HTC contribute to the life of the church in many ways and one of those is financially. The information below explains how you can give financially and the difference your giving makes.

What impact does my giving have?

Jago and Susannah

Quarterly Update

February 2017 saw the completion of the refurbishment of Trinity House Clapham. The generosity of many has enabled this space to come on stream as our “church hall”, staff offices and where much of our community outreach and youth and children’s work takes place. One immediate impact of this new space is the growth of Trinity Toddlers. What was around 50 people (25 adults and 25 children) has now doubled in size as a result of the new space and new equipment that has been able to be purchased. Trinity Toddlers is a great connection point between the church and the local community, with many coming into the life of the church as a result of attending the group.

Paul writes to the Corinthians – “Your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God” (2 Corinthians 9:11). That is certainly true at Holy Trinity Clapham too. We are very thankful for you giving financially to HTC, or investigating giving to HTC, so that more and more we might see “every life bearing fruit for Jesus”.


Step 1: Pledge

Whether you want to give regularly or make a one-off gift to HTC, we would love you to complete a pledge form. This helps us to budget and keep our records up to date.

Complete Pledge

Step 2: Set up your giving

The next step is to set up your giving in one of the following ways:

Give by Standing Order Donate through a charitable giving agency Donate via cheque/cash

Step 3: Gift Aid

If you pay UK tax(income or capital gains tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, please fill out the GIFT AID DECLARATION below. The benefit to HTC is that we can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. If you pay higher rate tax you may recover this through your own tax return.

Gift Aid Declaration

Contact Us

By phone: 020 7627 0941

By email:

By post: Sarah Thomas, Trinity House Clapham, 31-33 Bromell’s Road, Clapham, London, SW4 0BN

Standing Order

You will need to set up a standing order with your bank which can be done electronically or in person.

HTC’s bank details are:
Sort code 60-05-34
Account Number: 56151721
Account name: Holy Trinity Clapham PCC

Please give ‘Planned Giving’ as a reference

If you are unable to do this please request a Banker’s Standing Order form from the Church Office.

Donate through a charitable giving agency

There are a number of different charitable giving agencies that you can use. If you are unsure whether your employer offers any of the below, do speak to your HR department.

To donate through a charitable giving agency you will need HTC’s charity number which is 1135242.

Examples of charitable giving agencies are:

  • Give As You Earn (GAYE)
  • Charities Aid Foundation (CAF)
  • Stewardship

Donate via cheque/cash

Please make cheques payable to ‘Holy Trinity Church Clapham PCC’

Make a Pledge

Personal Details

Pledge Amount

I would like to make a new or amended contribution to HTC (please fill out as appropriate)

I understand that I may revise or cancel my giving if my circumstances change.

Pledge Type

If other, please specify here

Please check that all information you have given is correct and then submit your pledge.

Gift Aid Declaration

Personal Details


Please claim Gift Aid on my donations to Holy Trinity Clapham PCC (Charity Number 1135242).  This includes all donations for this year and the previous four years, plus any future donations, unless I notify you otherwise.

I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and have paid or will pay sufficient Income or Capital Gains tax in each tax year to cover all the tax that will be reclaimed by all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs to which I have made Gift Aid donations in any tax year covered by this declaration. I understand that I am responsible for paying any tax shortfall.

Please let us know if any of your personal details change, or if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.